- Ceramic HTTP Client: Provides access to the Ceramic Network via a remote node running Ceramic (and IPFS).
- 3ID Connect: Provides authentication to a DID (used by Ceramic) from a blockchain wallet, and stores a link from this blockchain account to your DID in IDX.
- IDX: Provides a way to create identity records for a DID. Records are stored on Ceramic and can represent links to blockchain accounts or other user data.
- Open your console by inspecting the page
- Authenticate by clicking "Connect wallet"
- Approve prompts in your Web3 wallet
- Wait to see "Connected with DID" in your console
- Write and read documents on the Ceramic Network from the console using the referenced API methods
- Write and read records on IDX from the console using the referenced API methods